I didn't watch the whole episode, but it turns out my Idol predictions were closer than previous weeks (but still not stellar). Phil, Haley and Chris were in the bottom three with Phil and Haley being the bottom two (I had that part right). And while my pick wasn't correct, I was glad when Haley was sent packing. In my opinion, she had stuck around this long on looks alone, and if Sanjaya isn't going anywhere, at least the next poorest singer can be voted off.
On to Lost... What a great episode. It answered a few of the "big" questions about Juliet, the Others and why they seemed to be keyed in on children and mothers. Plus, we learned how the Others knew what was going on in the real world (off the island). Lots of interesting information and bunch of the holes were filled in using Juliet's backstory flashbacks. I wanted to believe in and trust her, and I have to admit that I did not see the surprise ending coming. It was a shocker and has left me with lots of questions. What is going to happen in (to quote Ben) "1 week?" What are Juliet and Jack each thinking? Do they both have ulterior motives or plans that we haven't been let in on yet? I can't wait! There is no question this is the best show on TV.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment