Cadbury Cream Eggs (Pictured Right) - A U.K. candy that is made in the U.S. by Hershey's, these are delicious! I love the chocolate with the gooey insides. Yum! Check out these websites for more information: the Cadbury UK Site and the Wikipedia Site.
Cadbury Mini Eggs (Left) - Another delicious Cadbury treat, these are a hard candy shell with some of the best milk chocolate I've ever had inside. Think of them as a more delicious, bigger version of the classic plain M&M.Marshmallow Peeps - Not at the top of my list, but definitely an Easter classic that you can now buy pretty much year round (see the Just Born website). Also, as Shari mentioned in her blog, check out this funny site about Peep Research.
As for another Easter Classic, jellybeans, I would recommend either Jelly Belly Jelly Beans or Starburst Jelly Beans. The Jelly Bellys have a lot of flavors and the Starburst ones also taste really good!
Well, I hope everyone enjoys their Easter!
4 comments:
happy easter dano!
Cadbury Mini Eggs are the best...they should sell them all year long!
that research is too funny. i like how they implode a peep, and then still eat it! :)
Happy Easter! I hope you had a nice visit with the Fam! Sean and I just had a quiet dinner at home consisting of Roast beef and mashed potatoes. Yum yum!
Cadbury Creme eggs are my favorite as well!
Post a Comment