Thursday, April 19, 2007

McSweeney's

As is says on their website, McSweeney's started out as a literary journal and has expanded into the realm of publishing books. They also have McSweeney's Internet Tendency, which as they say, is their "scrappy internet arm." This site publishes original content online daily.

I occasionally check out the website for something fun to read during the day, and yesterday, I found a really funny story that I thought I would share. Titled Pros And Cons Of The Top 20 Democratic Presidential Candidates by John Moe (his blog), its worth reading. It starts out with some of the more realistic candidates and then goes on from there. It gave me a good chuckle and it definitely points out some interesting possibilities I hadn't thought of. I'm voting for Optimus Prime, how about you?

2 comments:

Shari said...

That was hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

Robyn said...

so funny. i like this new find!