Wednesday, April 11, 2007

American Idol guessing game...

First, this season is really not holding my attention. Last night's episode was not very good and I probably won't watch another full episode unless I'm hanging out with Robyn. From now on, I'll leave it to DVR and then catch the hi(and low)lights.

My "predictions" (which have been terrible this season) -
Bottom Three - Phil, Haley, Lakisha
Bottom Two - Phil, Haley
Out - Phil

I don't really have long explanations for the above "predictions" (guesses?), but trying to explain it would probably only make me look worse when I get it all wrong yet again...

1 comment:

lacochran said...

I agree with you. This year's idol "talent" aren't very interesting. They don't hold a candle to previous seasons. Not only am I not getting chills, it's hard to pay attention.

And yet I watch. Every week I watch. Must be a hypnotism trick by CocaCola.
-lacochran (http://www.lacochran.blogspot.com)