After a week off, Song of The Week is back, and this week I figured I would pick a song by The Killers. Shari, Robyn, Jason and I will be seeing them live on Sunday and I'm really excited about the show. For this edition of SOTW, I picked the song "Read My Mind" from the cd Sam's Town. While I think I enjoyed the first cd (Hot Fuss) a little more, their follow up was also really good and this is a great song. You can hear it on the band's MySpace page and see the video on YouTube. Hope you enjoy and I'll let you know how the concert was on Monday!As a bonus, you should also check out the song "Bones" and the accompanying video. It has some scenes from old movies with some really cool skeleton effects, and it was the first music video ever directed by Tim Burton.
One last thing: I've decided not to post the lyrics for the SOTW from now on as it takes up a lot of space. If you want the lyrics to any given song, just go to google and type in: lyrics "song name" "artist name" and you should get tons of results.
No comments:
Post a Comment