Lately, I find myself checking out a number of large websites for their daily columns or blogs, so I thought I would share a few of the main ones that I've been enjoying when I take a break at work:
Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch Blog - Has lots of good entertainment news and opinions and some funny comments (but watch out for "the banned one").
VH1's Best Week Ever website - Anything pop culture and easy to make fun of might be found here (But again, the banned one is ofter mentioned)
TV Guide's Editors Blogs - Mostly TV news, notes and rumors along with some episode summaries and an occasional movie comment or two
Sports Illustrated's Extra Mustard Hot Clicks - Click on the most recent one and you'll see summaries with links to funny, interesting or absurd sports or sports related items
Sports Illustrated's 10 Spot - Sports stories with an opinion and some occasionally funny punchlines
Rollings Stone's Rock Daily - Music and entertainment news and views (One more site that likes to talk about the banned one)
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment