Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm boycotting!

I am so sick of hearing about a certain daughter of a hotel mogul that is named after a French city! Starting this morning, I am officially boycotting her! I refuse to read anything about her life. I will not listen to her music or watch her TV show. I will change the radio or TV station if she is being discussed (even if its on Best Week Ever). I will not utter her name. Please join me in my boycott and rid the world of this annoyance. I can't take it anymore! Don't we have more important things for the news to be reporting on?

4 comments:

Shari said...

I second the motion!

Robyn said...

totally with you. did you know that the media interrupted a press conference at the pentagon on friday regarding the change of the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff to cut away to paris crying in a courtroom???

Dan said...

Robyn broke the rules and used the boycotted name!

Robyn said...

these rules are tough! :)