...On both Pirate Master and On The Lot.
I DVRed and watched the most recent episodes of both On The Lot and Pirate Master this week, and that will be the last time I commit any significant time to either show. Mark Burnett has let me down with both of these shows as they are not very exciting or watchable (even for summer tv). If I happen to be watching TV and either of these is on, I might watch part of an episode, but its not worth my time to DVR or tune in regularly on either of these shows.
Anyone have a recommendation for something worth checking out this summer? If there isn't anything in this summer's lineup, recommend an older show on DVD.
Friday, June 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not sure if you ever watched "Buffy" when it was on but I have most of the seasons on DVD if you want to borrow. Sean says they are horrible but I don't think he gave them much of a chance. He only watched part of season one which was the worst season. If you enjoyed "Firefly and Serenity" then you'll probably like Buffy. Joss Whedon did both. Even you haven't seen Firefly you should definitely check it out. I don't own that one but you can get it on netflix. I also planning on getting Bones season 1 and 2 on DVD this summer. I started watching towards the end of last season and was hooked this season. House is also a good show if you haven't seen that one I would recommend it. Sean and I are also watching Battle Star Gallactica. So far we like it but we are only like 4 episodes in. As for summer TV there is Project Runway! That is all I'm looking forward to.
both those shows are crap! :) i watched the first episode of hells kitchen and laughed a lot. there is this guy who just won't stop crying. oh what fun tv!
Post a Comment