Friday, June 8, 2007

Grey's Anatomy News

I'm not the biggest Grey's Anatomy fan, but I do watch the show and this week was big on Grey's casting news. The fate of two main characters from the show had been left hanging in the season finale, and now we know who will and won't be returning.

Coming Back: T.R. Knight who plays George O'Malley - It should be interesting to see if they integrate George with the new interns as he didn't pass the intern exam and is supposed to repeat his internship.

Gone: Isaiah Washington who plays Dr. Preston Burke - It looks like Preston's quick departure in the finale will be for good, but I wonder how that will effect Dr. Christina Yang (Sandra Oh).

I'm not fully committed to this show or the storylines, but if I had to guess, I think the two news links really explain why these actors are staying and going (and it doesn't have anything to do with the plot surrounding their characters).

No comments: