Shari, Robyn, Jason, Sean and I went to the movies on Friday night and saw Knocked Up. In this movie directed by Judd Apatow, the immature, goofy Ben (played by Seth Rogen) has a one night stand with the attractive, ambitious Alison (Katherine Heigl) who ends up pregnant. The movie follows their adventures as they try to become a couple and prepare for parenthood. The plot provided a good base for the comedy, but it was really the actors their interactions that took things to the next level. The movie was hilarious and I don't think I've laughed that hard during a movie in a long time. Most of the movie was funny, but I think the scenes with Ben and his friends were truly great, as were the scenes with Ben and Pete (Paul Rudd). Overall, I would say that if you enjoy a good adult comedy (The 40 Year Old Virgin, Wedding Crashers) then you have to see Knocked Up. I think it was better than either of those and I would give it 5 stars. I think I could watch it over and over again.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Knocked Up
Shari, Robyn, Jason, Sean and I went to the movies on Friday night and saw Knocked Up. In this movie directed by Judd Apatow, the immature, goofy Ben (played by Seth Rogen) has a one night stand with the attractive, ambitious Alison (Katherine Heigl) who ends up pregnant. The movie follows their adventures as they try to become a couple and prepare for parenthood. The plot provided a good base for the comedy, but it was really the actors their interactions that took things to the next level. The movie was hilarious and I don't think I've laughed that hard during a movie in a long time. Most of the movie was funny, but I think the scenes with Ben and his friends were truly great, as were the scenes with Ben and Pete (Paul Rudd). Overall, I would say that if you enjoy a good adult comedy (The 40 Year Old Virgin, Wedding Crashers) then you have to see Knocked Up. I think it was better than either of those and I would give it 5 stars. I think I could watch it over and over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment