Monday, May 7, 2007

What's new?

I haven't posted in a long time about what is going on in my life, so I figured I would provide some quick updates.

First, the big new from last week was that the Air Force has decided to retain my services for at least another year. Due to cutbacks, there was a chance I was going to be "force shaped," but I found out last week that I was safe. This is really good news as it provides Shari and I some stability as we start our life together (wedding, apartment, school for Shari, etc...)

Speaking of apartments, Shari and I have started the look for our first place together, and we're really excited. We have seen 2 so far and neither was worth jumping at, but we have 2 more appointments this week. Keep your fingers crossed we find something that gets us most of the things we are looking for!

About the wedding, I think Shari and I have selected our DJ. We really liked him and feel like he is the right choice for us. The next major decision is going to be the flowers/florist. We liked the first one we met with, but the pricing has us reconsidering options for what to do as table centerpieces. Any good ideas?

Other than the trip we made to Maine this weekend which I'm going to post about later, I think that sums up the big events of the last week or two.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto...