I know I'm way behind the times here, but Shari and I finally made time last night to watch the last two episodes of Prison Break from this season. I have to say that I really enjoy this show, and for the just finished seasons, I would rank its quality over 24. As I think I mentioned before, I was really skeptical about how a show called Prison Break would do once everyone was out of prison. Well, this season proved the show can do it! The tension, drama and action were all great and I definitely looked forward to seeing the story progress every week. Along with the intriguing story lines, I think the actors all do an excellent job in their roles. I truly hate the "bad" guys and like and identify with the "good" guys. As Shari said about purely evil T-Bag (Robert Knepper), "I don't think I could watch him in anything else!"I'm interested in seeing where they take next season as a number of the characters ended up in a Panamanian prison in the finale. Will the whole season be another "prison break"? Or will the second escape happen more quickly with the season then focusing more on the conspiracy and The Company? Also, what will happen with Sucre, Lincoln and Sara? I can't wait for Season 3!
No comments:
Post a Comment