Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Eragon

Sunday night, I watched the movie Eragon when I got back from Maine. The movie, based on the book of the same title, was set in a fantasy world and centered around a boy and his dragon. After discovering the egg in the forest, the dragon is born and Eragon (the boy) slowly learns of his special abilities and of his destiny to save his world from a cruel king. Both the book and the movie were really created for teens and the plot was fairly predictable, but I still enjoyed watching. The special effects were well done, and it was a good way to turn off my brain and relax for a few hours before bed and starting a new week of work. Overall, I would give the movie 3 and a half stars. If you enjoy fantasy, its probably worth checking out.

No comments: