Just wanted to let everyone know I'm off to Virginia for a long weekend starting early tomorrow morning, so I won't be posting again until Tuesday. I'm going to see my brother, his new apartment and where he works. Its going to be a bit of crazy travel, but it will be worth it to spend the weekend with Jim and my parents.
Besides, the weekend off will give me time to wrap my head around the crazy season finale of Lost. When I get back on Tuesday, I'll post some thoughts, rumors and theories. Until then, have a great (and in some cases girly) weekend!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have an awesome weekend with your family! I can't wait to see mine when I go home in a few weeks. I'm sure we'll have a good and very girly weekend. Might even be too girly...I may need to do some manly things on Monday! Is there any baseball on? *wink wink*
Post a Comment