Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I'm a Victim...

It took me a while to get to this post, but I wanted everyone to know that I now consider myself one of The Victims... That is The Killers official fan club. While I'm not going to pay $25 bucks to join (though a Killers poker chip might be cool), I would definitely pay to see the band in concert again. They were one of the top bands I had wanted to but hadn't seen live, and it was everything I had hoped for. It was one of the best shows I have seen in quite some time. The band was really good, played all of their best songs and were really into the music. There was a lot of energy and Brandon Flowers (the lead singer, above left) moved around the stage a lot. The also had some great light effects and tons of confetti! Anyways, I would recommend anyone who enjoys The Killers music (even if you aren't a huge fan) to check them out live. Its definitely worth the price of admission.

No comments: