I figured I would post today to point out that McSweeney's has published John Moe's article Pros and Cons Of The Top 20 Republican Presidential Candidates on their website. This is a follow up to the article Pros and Cons Of The Top 20 Democratic Presidential Candidates that I wrote about in a previous post. I think the Democratic one was slightly funnier, but both editions are definitely worth checking out.
I will say again that it is worth checking out McSweeney's for something funny to read during a break at work. Sometimes it even provides some good advice. For example, if this article had been published sooner, I would have been able to add some real excitement to Shari's and my engagement.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so silly!
haha, this one is my favorite:
A WOMAN OF SOME SORT
Pro: Could win support of other women.
Con: Women are not allowed to join the Republican Party.
Post a Comment