I'm back with my predictions for tonight's American Idol results show. For those who haven't seen these before, please don't bet based on my predictions as you might end up broke and on the street. (In other words, I'm no good at this!)
Ok, so based on this week, last week and the phase of the competition, I would be shocked if the bottom three were anyone but Phil, Chris and Lakisha. The others are really the cream of the crop (even though Jordan struggled with Bon Jovi). As for who is going home, this is tough. Last week, Lakisha would have been my guess, but it might be possible her strong performance last night saved her. Phil was solid but not amazing both weeks, but I really don't think Chris was great last night and he was even worse last week. If I could pick, I would keep Lakisha around until next week, but my prediction is that she and Chris will go home tonight. To summarize:
Bottom Three: Chris, Phil, Lakisha
Out: Chris and Lakisha
Lastly, I know it is just TV, but I want to give props to the American Idol Gives Back idea. They raised over 60 million dollars to help fight world hunger. WOW!
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment