Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Plain White T's CD and SOTW

I'm going to combine two regulars from my blogging here - A cd review and a Song Of The Week.

First, the cd is Every Second Counts by Plain White T's. Originally, I almost bought this cd when I knew it contained one song that I liked, Hate (I Really Don't Like You). Then, I heard the song Hey There Delilah, which is also on the cd, on the radio, and I had to buy it. These two songs are worth the price of the cd alone, but overall, I really like the album. The songs are all really catchy and its a fun cd to listen to.

So for the Song(s) of the Week, check out Plain White T's MySpace page for both Hate (I Really Don't Like You) and Hey There Delilah. The videos are on YouTube here and here, respectively. If you are only going to pick one of the songs to listen, pick Delilah, its a really pretty, sweet song.

No comments: