Wednesday, May 16, 2007

American Idol Top 3

After a week off from Idol, I'm back to make my best guess at who the finalists will be. If the voting was based on last night's episode, I would put Melinda and Blake through to the finals, and if it was based on the full season, I would put Melinda and Jordin there. Of course, voting is not based solely on any one thing so I'm just going to have to guess.

My first finalist: Melinda - Best singer this season and truly deserves it
My second finalist: Jordin - Most upside and definitely more marketable than Melinda
Out: Blake - Season's best guy and a marketable performer, but not a great singer

I could see it ending up with Melinda and Blake with Jordin out too, but I'll stick to my choice here. I would be totally shocked if somehow Melinda didn't make it to the finals.

No comments: