I had a really nice weekend and figured I'd share the highlights.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, Friday was a snowy day/night. Instead of watching movies like originally planned, Robyn, Jason, Shari and I ended up watching TV instead. Somehow it basically ended up at the night of gameshows. First, Shari and I watched the first ever three way tie on Jeopardy, and we followed that up with NBC's 1 vs. 100 and Identity. While our time might have been better spent doing something else, I think we all had a good quiet evening.
Saturday was a day of relaxation in preparation for Robyn's 5 course dinner with paired wines. You can read the details of the menu on Shari's blog, but let me just say it was all delicious. The only problem I had was that I overate and couldn't eat anything for the next 24 hours. Ooops!
Sunday was errand day. Shari and I went to Mr. Tux where I tried on my tux for the wedding. It was good that we went because we were able to make few minor changes to the sizing for a better fit. After that, we made a quick stop at the grocery store for some basics, and moved on to Bed , Bath and Beyond. We have a wedding registry there and wanted to check out the few things we hadn't added yet (pots and pans, knives, and comforter and sheet sets). We are still thinking about some of it, but I think we made some really good decisions.
I wrapped up my Sunday night by watching the new James Bond movie, Casino Royale. This post is long enough, so I'll take the time to review that in a future post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree - definitely a great weekend! :)
daniel craig is easy on the eyes, huh? :)
Post a Comment