Snow Patrol was also really good. I think the rest of the group I was with thought it was a little too mellow, but it was what I expected. I don't know all of their music, but the sound was great and again, the lead singer's crowd interaction was well done. I was actually amazed that I seemed more into the show than a lot of the arena. Even during the songs I recognized from the radio, there was a large number of fans who just sat there looking completely uninterested. Oh well, I had fun and I always like seeing live shows. Unless we decide to see anything last minute, the next show will be The Killers at the end of April and I'm really excited for that one.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Snow Patrol and Ok Go Live!
Last night, Shari, Robyn, Jason and I went and saw Ok Go and Snow Patrol live in concert. Silversun Pickups also performed, but they performed first and we missed their entire set. I enjoyed Ok Go, they seemed to have fun and sounded pretty good. I would definitely go check them out again if they were playing in a smaller venue on their own.
Snow Patrol was also really good. I think the rest of the group I was with thought it was a little too mellow, but it was what I expected. I don't know all of their music, but the sound was great and again, the lead singer's crowd interaction was well done. I was actually amazed that I seemed more into the show than a lot of the arena. Even during the songs I recognized from the radio, there was a large number of fans who just sat there looking completely uninterested. Oh well, I had fun and I always like seeing live shows. Unless we decide to see anything last minute, the next show will be The Killers at the end of April and I'm really excited for that one.
Snow Patrol was also really good. I think the rest of the group I was with thought it was a little too mellow, but it was what I expected. I don't know all of their music, but the sound was great and again, the lead singer's crowd interaction was well done. I was actually amazed that I seemed more into the show than a lot of the arena. Even during the songs I recognized from the radio, there was a large number of fans who just sat there looking completely uninterested. Oh well, I had fun and I always like seeing live shows. Unless we decide to see anything last minute, the next show will be The Killers at the end of April and I'm really excited for that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i actually really liked snow patrol, and the concert was exactly what i thought it would be like. it's just hard to put a group with a soft sound in a large venue. i can't wait for the killers.
Post a Comment