Thursday, March 29, 2007

So wrong...

I just wanted to be the first to point out how wrong I was about the Idol results. While I didn't see the episode (I'll share more about my night in a different post later), Chris S. was booted from American Idol last night. It appears that his "I don't care" attitude and questionable song selection led to his dismissal earlier than I saw coming. Perhaps real fans of the show saw no reason to vote for someone who didn't appear to want to be on the show any more. I liked Chris (who else would sing a Ray LaMontagne song?) but I totally understand his dismissal.

Now on to the other major point of the episode. A bottom three of Haley, Phil and Chris S. See any problem? (Hint: NO SANJAYA!) It looks like the people who like him (mothers of teen boys? crying tween girls?) and the people who support Vote for the Worst are truly mobilized around Sanjaya. At this point, he may last longer than even I expected. Oh well, I guess he makes for some scary/entertaining TV each week!

No comments: