I really enjoy watching Prison Break. I watched last season (when the actual prison break occurred) and I have to admit I was skeptical it would be any good this season. Season 2 has definitely kept the show going and held its appeal. The season has been based around the escapees fleeing from the government (both good and bad agents) and trying to solve the conspiracy that is the central plot point of the show. Its really interesting and the crazy plans and action scenes are both great. I'm still wondering where they will go with the show next season, but I know I will be tuning in.On to 24... I've watched this show since season one and always enjoyed it. The suspense and action aren't like anything else on TV. You have to be willing to suspend reality during parts of nearly every episode, but if you can, it is definitely worth tuning in. Currently, my biggest complaint is that the writers for the show appear to be running out of new ideas, and this season (the sixth), a lot of the plot elements seem to be repeating themselves. While the action and suspense are still there, I always have the vaguest feeling that I've seen it all before. Oh well, its still fun to watch!
Now I just wish they NBC would bring back Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip to wrap up my evening and bring me down from the action rush of the Fox shows.
No comments:
Post a Comment