Anyways, I just want to tell all of the old Lost fans out there to tune in to season 3. The show is great and anyone who says that it isn't as good this season is sadly mistaken. I don't like playing the spoiler so I won't go into too many details, but the show has answered a bunch of questions recently (and of course they have asked some new ones).
Also, if you've never watched the show, its definitely worth seeing. While it might be tough to jump right into this season, there are plenty of ways to catch up. I know there are episodes on I-Tunes (not sure how far back they go), and you can either rent the DVDs (I recommend Netflix) or borrow them from someone you know.
Anyways, whether you're and old fan or brand new, you need to check it out!
1 comment:
every week, i think lost gets better and better. i wish i could say the same thing for 24! :)
Post a Comment