I guess if you are reading this blog you probably know a bit about me, but today I am going to tell you a bit about my job. I'm a 1st Lieutenant in the United States Air Force, and for the past 2 and half years I've been stationed at Hanscom AFB in Massachusetts. I was working on a program on base, but today I started a new job. Through a program called Education With Industry (EWI), I will be working with the IT Office at Sun Microsystems for the next 6 months. It should be interesting, and I'll definitely keep you posted as things progress.
Monday, March 5, 2007
Lt Dan's new job
I guess if you are reading this blog you probably know a bit about me, but today I am going to tell you a bit about my job. I'm a 1st Lieutenant in the United States Air Force, and for the past 2 and half years I've been stationed at Hanscom AFB in Massachusetts. I was working on a program on base, but today I started a new job. Through a program called Education With Industry (EWI), I will be working with the IT Office at Sun Microsystems for the next 6 months. It should be interesting, and I'll definitely keep you posted as things progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Dan! I hope your second day goes well too!
Post a Comment