As I mentioned in the previous post, I saw the newest James Bond movie on Sunday night. I've always had mixed feelings about the James Bond films. Once in a while, I enjoy tuning in on cable for one of the older movies in the series, but the newer films with Pierce Brosnan never really caught my attention. I think that is why the change in actor and the new attitude I heard about made me want to check out Casino Royale.I have to say that I really enjoyed this movie. The slightly darker, less cheesy version of Bond definitely appealed to me. I think the change in actors from Pierce Brosnan to Daniel Craig also made a big difference, and the action scenes (especially the hand to hand combat) were really well done. The movie overall was very good, and although I thought the ending was slightly predictable, I still really enjoyed it. To sum it up, I would give Casino Royale 4 stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment