Last night Shari and I met with a DJ about our wedding. You can read more about it on Shari's blog, but I thought it went pretty well and that the guy would do a good job at giving us what we are looking for.After meeting with the DJ, Shari and I stopped into Border's to relax and look around a little. This stop (plus that fact that I'm about to start reading Hannibal Rising by Thomas Harris) got me thinking about some of my favorite authors and books, so I thought I would share a quick list:
Author - Book(s)
Nick Hornby - High Fidelity, About a Boy, A Long Way Down
J.D. Salinger - The Catcher In The Rye
Thomas Harris - Red Dragon, The Silence of The Lambs
Michael Chabon - The Adventures Of Kavalier and Clay
Jonathan Safran Foer - Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Chuck Klosterman - Killing Yourself To Live
Dan Brown - Angels and Demons, The DaVinci Code
That's just a start and it is definitely focused on what I've been reading lately, but I think it gives a good idea of what I like. What do you think? Any good recommendations?
No comments:
Post a Comment