Well, here comes the snow. After nearly 70 degree weather earlier this week, we are supposed to get 6-12 inches here tonight before it turns to rain. Now we have make new plans for this evening. Orginally, Sean, Robyn, Jason and I (Shari said "No thanks") were going to see the movie 300 in I-MAX and eat Fuddrucker's at Jordan's Furniture. Instead the night will probably consist of watching DVDs, ordering in pizza and drinking beer. Oh well, let it snow...
Friday, March 16, 2007
Let it snow...
Well, here comes the snow. After nearly 70 degree weather earlier this week, we are supposed to get 6-12 inches here tonight before it turns to rain. Now we have make new plans for this evening. Orginally, Sean, Robyn, Jason and I (Shari said "No thanks") were going to see the movie 300 in I-MAX and eat Fuddrucker's at Jordan's Furniture. Instead the night will probably consist of watching DVDs, ordering in pizza and drinking beer. Oh well, let it snow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment