Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Everybody's doing it

Everybody seems to be sharing their predictions for what will happen during the American Idol results show tonight, so I figured I would do the same.

My predictions:
Bottom Three - Haley, Chris R., Sanjaya
Bottom Two - Haley, Chris R.
Gone - Haley

My wishes:
Bottom Three - Sanjaya, Sanjaya, Sanjaya
Bottom Two - Sanjaya, Sanjaya
Gone - Sanjaya

As you can see, I am no Sanjaya fan, but don't beleive his time has come quite yet. As Robyn mentions in her blog, I'm slightly concerned about one of my earlier personal favorites, Chris S. who doesn't seem to want to play the American Idol game any more. I think his quirky personality will keep him out of the bottom three for one more week, but we'll see. At least my other favorite, Gina, is starting to step it up.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

haley? really? interesting call, but you could be right on the money here. there are so many eh performers that it would not surprise me if either of the chrises, haley, sanjaya, or phil went home tonight. but wait, you don't like sanjaya?? :)