A few months ago, I posted about the top 5 movies I wanted to see in theaters over the summer. Overall, I did pretty well in seeing 4 of the 5, and I figured since summer is winding down, I'd provide an update on the movies I saw and where I think they stand.
Top 5 Movies I wanted to see (in desire order):
1) Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
2) Knocked Up
3) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
4) Transformers
5) The Simpsons Movie
5 Movies I saw (in quality order):
1) Knocked Up
2) The Bourne Ultimatum
3) The Simpsons Movie
4) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
5) Transformers
The only other movie that may go on this list is Superbad (which Shari and I are planning on seeing tomorrow night). After that, I'm not sure how many movies Shari and I will get to see in the next few months. Is there anything that is must see this fall? What did you see this summer that I should check out?
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment