Friday, August 3, 2007

I'm so jealous!

I'm not sure how much I've gone into this in previous posts, but if you know me, you know that I am a huge Pearl Jam fan. I've loved them since back in the day, and own every normal release they have put out along with a bunch of their live concert releases. I've seen them in concert at least 8 times, and they are the one band I'm willing to travel to see. I could go on and on about why I love their music and their live shows, but I'll just leave it at that.

So why am I jealous? Well, I just read this Rolling Stone concert review from a small show they did in Chicago last night, and it sounds like it was amazing! They pulled out all sorts of rarities and covers (concert setlist), and while hearing the hits is always nice, when you see someone lots of times, you want to hear them do things you haven't heard them do before. Anyways, here's hoping they put that set out as a live CD!

Oh, I also read recently that they'll be putting out a live DVD in September with footage from their last tour in Italy. There's a full track listing on the Ten Club news page.

No comments: