Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Funny T-Shirts

So I've been looking around the internet and noticing there are a lot of funny T-Shirt stores out there. Here's a link to a few of the sites I found with a few notes and a top t-shirt.

Neighborhoodies - This place actually has a few stores around the country (one is coming to Natick, MA), and as you can, see some funny Harry Potter shirts.

80s Tees - Pretty much anything 80's related, including G.I. Joe, Transformers, Fraggle Rock, Knight Rider, The Goonies, Dirty Dancing, etc... The list is huge!





Darwin Design Clothing Company - A few shirts with the tagline "Start Global Cooling," and 10% of profits go to non-profits that are trying to help the environment.








Random Shirts - Lots of really silly and random shirts starting at only 10 dollars a piece.









Palmer Cash - Lots more silly random tees with some funnier ones and some that tie in with TV and movies.

No comments: