To summarize, the movie is a comedy about the eclectic group of employees who work at a family, chain type restaurant (think Fridays or Applebee's). The ensemble cast included lots of familiar looking but not super famous actors and actresses. Shari and I spent the entire movie figuring out what else they had been in (thank goodness for IMDB). I personally found this movie funny. While it wasn't a truly great movie, there were some really funny moments as the characters dealt with a comical day in the lives of restaurant employees. It was exactly what I was looking for to relax and turn off my brain after a long couple of weeks. I would probably give the movie 3 and a half stars, but would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a light comedy.
Oh, one more thing, based on this movie (and other scenes/stories like it), I will NEVER say anything rude or cruel to the wait staff at a restaurant. You never know what will happen to your food after that! EW!
1 comment:
Seriously, EW!!!!!!!
Post a Comment