Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Movin' On Up

So as you may have seen in Shari's post, we have started the week long process of moving in together. So far, it is going alright, but I think that it is going to be a VERY long week. I'm already tired and its only Tuesday. The big furniture move day is Saturday, so between now and then we will be packing and moving boxes. My goal is to have everything ready to go for Saturday so the major move goes smoothly.

Other than the physical move, we have most of the other "stuff" done. We're signed up for cable, Internet and phone and I've transferred almost everything I can think of (bills, magazines, etc...) to the new address. I'm in the process of getting a parking permit for the new neighborhood, and I even set up reserved parking for the big moving truck on Saturday. I think this part of the move is all going well.

Overall, I'm really excited about sharing an apartment with Shari, but right now I can only think about all the packing and moving that I still needs to be done. I can't wait for this week to be over!

1 comment:

Shari said...

Ditto to EVERYTHING you said! Love you...