Tuesday, July 24, 2007

1-18-08 or Cloverfield or Monstrous

Along with a decent movie, the other benefit of seeing Transformers this weekend was the chance to see the trailer for what IMDB still calls Untitled J.J. Abrams Project (2008). Little is know about this film that is also being called 1-18-08, Cloverfield and now, maybe, Monstrous. No one has any confirmed answers about this very cool, mysterious trailer and its movie, but there are a lot of rumors and predictions flying around the Internet. PopCandy has assembled a good list of (maybe) related sites and points to this great article and explanation from The Movie Blog. I know its probably to early to tell, but I think this article may be on to something, and a movie about the three monsters of the Apocalypse directed by J.J. Abrams sounds great. Whatever the case, just like Robyn, I'm intrigued by this movie already, and we don't even have the facts yet.

No comments: