Well, Shari and I are officially moved into our new apartment. So far, things have gone as smoothly as I could have imagined. The move itself was tiring, but we started at 10 on Saturday and were done by 5. That time included moving stuff from both apartments and a lunch break. Not bad!
Now comes the setting up and unpacking. When we first dropped everything into the new apartment, I honestly thought there would be no way for it all to fit. As we start to unpack, I think we'll be okay as long as we can store a few rarely used things in the basement. We think there is space to store things, but we need to check with the landlord before putting anything down there. We'll also need to figure out a way to keep it off the ground and somewhat dry. Unlike the stuff that had been stored in Shari's old basement - YUCK!
Its going to be a while before things are completely settled, but everything is going well and its exciting to be living with Shari.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your place is beautiful. can't wait to come over for espresso and waffles soon! :)
Post a Comment