If you remember from last year's post, every year, I create a mix CD with a single track from various CDs that came out and I bought during that year. Well, after some delay, I finally finished New Music 2007 this week. I've listened to it a couple of times now, and overall, I think its a pretty good one. Here is the track listing:
Track - Title – Artist
1. Fluorescent Adolescent – Arctic Monkeys
2. This Ain’t A Scene, It’s An Arms Race – Fall Out Boy
3. Tranquilize – The Killers
4. The Words We Say – Straylight Run
5. Stay Away – The Honorary Title
6. Vulnerable – Secondhand Serenade
7. Everybody Knows – Ryan Adams
8. Society – Eddie Vedder
9. The Shade Of Poison Trees – Dashboard Confessional
10. Shadow Of The Day – Linkin Park
11. Bodysnatchers – Radiohead
12. Capital G – Nine Inch Nails
13. Dear Ms. Leading – The Dear Hunter
14. Tarantula – Smashing Pumpkins
15. You Don’t Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You’re Told) – The White Stripes
16. Northern Whale – The Good, The Bad & The Queen
17. Second Hand Lovers – John Ralston
18. I Was Made For You – Rivers Cuomo
19. Four Winds – Bright Eyes
20. Business Time – Flight Of The Conchords
What do you think? Sound good (or terrible)?
1 comment:
I'm listening to my copy right now!
Post a Comment