I know I did this last month, but I liked the idea and maybe this time around I'll get a few more responses (or maybe no one is reading this). Here's the first 5 songs that came up on my MP3 player when I turned it on and hit shuffle tonight:
The Killers - Read My Mind
Beck - Loser
Cake - Sad Songs and Waltzes
311 - Down
Jeff Buckley - Grace
I swear I didn't rig this, and again, I think it looks pretty respectable.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Surrounded" by Chantal Kreviazuk
"Just Perfect" by Tracy Bonham
"Expectations" by Belle & Sebastian (remastered version)
"Get Gotten" by Ben Lee
"Boot" by Chantal Kreviazuk
(since songs 1 and 5 were by the same artist, I hit fast forward one more time - and got "I Know You Won't" by Carrie Underwood.
Overall, I like what I ended up with!
Post a Comment