Sunday, February 10, 2008

First 5 Songs!

Okay, I know, it has been a really long time since I’ve posted. For anyone out there that cares, I’m sorry and I’ll try to post a bit more regularly between here AND Five Star Favorites. For my first post back, I’m stealing an idea from ew.com's Popwatch that I really liked. Pick up your I-Pod (or if you’re like me: other MP3 playing device) and list the first 5 songs that come up when you hit shuffle. Here’s my list:

Mat Kearney – Nothing Left To Lose
The Ataris – In This Diary
Everclear – Santa Monica
Incubus – I Miss You
Kenna – Hell Bent

Overall, not a bad list and nothing I’m embarrassed to type on this blog. Does this list say anything about me? I don’t really think so, but let me know what you think. What does your list say about you? Post it and we’ll discuss.

2 comments:

Shari said...

here are my 5:
James Blunt - Wisemen
Rare Blend (Coyote Ugly Soundtrack) - Boom Boom Boom
Seether feat. Amy Lee - Broken
Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
Semisonic - FNT

Now I need to explain - Dan and I were trying to make a playlist of the VH1 top 100 songs of the 90's over Christmas break, and a lot of these songs are the result of that downloading...

Oops...

Robyn said...

i am a big fan of shari's list! :) my ipod is at home, but i'll check it later and report back.