Wednesday, March 19, 2008

American Idol Season 7

I'm working on a full American Idol review for my public blog, Five Star Favorites, but I thought it would be more interesting and relevant to post my opinions of the current crop of contestants in this blog to share with my closer friends.

My mini review of each contestant:
David A - Great talent, so young but could go quite far
David C - Another real talent, this season's Chris Daughtry
Jason - A unique talent, not your typical idol and my personal favorite
Michael - A very average singer whose popularity might be due to his looks and accent
Chikezie - Average, but at least mixes things up and tries new things
Amanda - Janis Joplin wanna be who really can't do anything else
Brooke - Cool and mellow, my favorite girl
Carly - Very good with powerful voice
Kristy - I don't know what to say, I think her looks and story have carried her so far
Ramiele - Decent voice, but very average overall
Syesha - A singer whose performances fluctuate from very good to not so good

Ok - Who's out tonight? If I had to put money on it, I'd say Kristy (and she deserves to go), but I wouldn't be shocked if one of the other average girls (Ramiele maybe) was out instead.

No comments: