So a new TV season is upon us, and I’ve been watching a good mixture of new and old shows. I’m not going to review anything in particular right now, but I thought I’d at least provide a list of what’s making the watch/DVR list at this point:Monday:
Prison Break (8pm, Fox)
Chuck (8, NBC)
Californication (10:30, SHO)
Tuesday:
Bones (8, Fox)
Reaper (9, CW)
Wednesday:
Kid Nation (8, CBS)
Private Practice (9, ABC)
Pushing Daisies (8, ABC)
Thursday:
Survivor:
Grey’s Anatomy (9, ABC)
Friday:
Catching up with everything on DVR
Saturday:
Do the networks even broadcast on Saturdays?
Sunday:
Dexter (10, SHO)
Beauty and The Geek –
Any other new programs – The rest just don’t grab my attention. I’m actually surprised at how many I’ve had time for, but there were very few returning shows that I do watch (especially with Lost and 24 still being on hiatus).
Like I said, once I've seen a few more episodes of these shows I'll post some of my thoughts or reviews.
1 comment:
You left out Brothers & Sisters...it's SO good...you should really watch it with me.
Post a Comment