Friday, October 5, 2007

Movies from the past few months

Since it has been so long since I really kept up with my postings, I was trying to think if I had seen or heard anything new lately that I wanted to share with my (few) loyal readers. I figured I would start with movies, but then I struggled to remember if I had watched a single movie in the past 2 months. While it seems nearly impossible that I haven’t watched a thing, I’m still stumped. I think its safe to say if I did watch anything that I hadn't already posted about, it must not have been too memorable.

Anyways, I did buy a Collector’s Edition version of Knocked Up, and I’m really excited to sit down and watch the movie again as well as all of the extras. I’ll post again and let you know what I think once I do.

No comments: