Last weekend Shari and I also rented and watched Breach. This movie was based on the true story of spy Richard Hanssen and starred Chris Cooper (as Hansen) and Ryan Phillippe. Phillipe's character (Eric O'Neill) was tasked with working for and bringing down Hansen, who was sharing government secrets with the Russians. While we knew how the story ended, I still found myself very engaged in this movie. The plot was well organized and the acting was all very good. Since its been a while, I'm not going to go into a lot of details, but I would say if you enjoy government or spy thriller/dramas, it is worth checking out Breach. I'd give it 4 stars.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Breach
Last weekend Shari and I also rented and watched Breach. This movie was based on the true story of spy Richard Hanssen and starred Chris Cooper (as Hansen) and Ryan Phillippe. Phillipe's character (Eric O'Neill) was tasked with working for and bringing down Hansen, who was sharing government secrets with the Russians. While we knew how the story ended, I still found myself very engaged in this movie. The plot was well organized and the acting was all very good. Since its been a while, I'm not going to go into a lot of details, but I would say if you enjoy government or spy thriller/dramas, it is worth checking out Breach. I'd give it 4 stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment